A few years ago my best friend and I decided that we would take a yearly trip to some where other than each others back yards. Just her and I and a couple plane tickets. It has been an amazing decision that has given us a whole new door of possibilities to walk through each year.
We have so far only ventured out within our cozy comfort zone of the North American continent. We have every intention on becoming quite uncomfortable next year in either Italy or Ireland.
In any event, my husband suggested I start a blog to track the exciting travels of two moms leaving the nest to steal some precious girl time and see a little bit more of the world than we can from our kitchen sinks.
Girlcation location for 2010: October brings us to Colorado and Utah. Wish us luck and fun.
Brenda and Kristie (Travel pals)
No comments:
Post a Comment